6th Year Parent-Teacher Meeting 29/11/21
Dear Parent/ Guardian,
I hope this letter finds you well. The purpose of this correspondence is to clarify the arrangements for the upcoming 6th year parent teacher meeting on Monday 29th November. Due to Covid-19 restrictions the format will be the same as last year. The arrangements for the evening are as follows:
- The meetings will run from 16:15 – 18:45.
- Pupils will meet with their teachers in a room on their own with social distancing measures in place.
- When the pupil enters the room they will use their phones to call you and place you on loud speaker and a discussion with the teacher will happen in the normal manner. It is vital that they have sufficient credit on the phone to complete the calls. It is also important that you are in a position to accept the call.
- The pupil will take short notes on what was discussed and any advice given on a meeting template that will be provided in their diaries.
- The teacher will initial/sign this after the phone call has been completed.
While this is not an ideal situation, and the school would prefer to offer face to face meetings with parents present also, we feel that this will provide pupils with a great opportunity to take responsibility for their own learning and will be a positive experience for pupils.
If you have any queries or concerns in relation to the arrangements please feel free to contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.