Student Guidelines & Procedures
House Exams Summer 2018
- House Exams begin for 1st year students on Monday 28th of May 2017 at 9am. 2nd and 5th Year exams begin at 1.50pm.
- Exams are 2 hours long for 2nd and 5th year students and 1 hr 30 mins for 1st year students.
- 1st year students will have 30 mins at the beginning of each exam for revision.
- Students are reminded to bring all relevant equipment for these exams, e.g. tech sets, calculator, art packs including paper and graph paper.
- Anyone who disrupts these exams will be removed.
- Students are not permitted to go to the toilet during the exams.
- Students are permitted to bring their bags into the examination hall.
- Eating or drinking in the hall is not permitted.
- Students are not permitted to study for subsequent exams if finished early.
- Normal school rules apply regarding behaviour and uniform
- Personal music players and mobile phones are not permitted as per school rules.
- Students must remove any papers, bottles etc. from around their desks at the end of each exam.
- Students remain seated until all exam papers in the hall are collected and they receive instructions from a teacher that they can leave.